Okay, so being home is definitely messing with my sense of keeping track of what day it is (does that happen to anyone during the summer/vacation time?), so I had it all planed out that I was going to start doing, “What I Eat Wednesday” this week. I took all the pictures and everything, but then all of a sudden I realized…
Yesterday was Wednesday… I didn’t realize this until it was midnight and I was way too tired to even keep my eyes open, let alone right a blog post.
So yeah, happy Thursday!
Today wasn’t really the most eventful day in the world… So I thought that I would just share some highlights from today! Plus, the title, “Three Things Thursday,” sounded cute and I am always a sucker for a good use of alliteration!
1. I only ran three miles today. I feel guilty about this, but I am trying really hard to stop with the exercise guilt that I torment myself with. I need to listen to my body and give it rest when I need to. Also, the trees are so pretty this time of year, even if they do give me the worst allergies ever.
2. I am actually addicted to smoothie bowls. I think I am going to become a smoothie bowl soon if I don’t stop eating them for almost every meal.
3. I wore Tetris leggings today, and it made me so much happier than it probably should have.
Hope you all had a nice day!
1. What were three things that you did today?
2. Do you ever lose track of what day it is during the summer/when you are on vacation from school or work?