Hey all! I hope that you are all having a nice week. It’s Friday!
I find it kind of funny how even when you are on break from school or work, there is still a sense of excitement that surrounds the weekend. Even though I don’t have school all week, I still look forward to relaxing on the weekends. I guess it’s just the mentality that surrounds Friday and the weekend that makes them so exciting!
Anyway, I thought that for once I would actually continue on with a series that I started doing on my blog (remember Music Monday and Style Saturday? Yeah, those didn’t live long), and would share my Friday favorites with you!
So here are some things that I have been loving this past week…
1. Smoothie Bowls. I know, I’m sure you’re shocked that these babies showed up on this list.
1. Listening to Lights (Bassnectar Remix) radio while running. I’m not really a Dubstep fan (punk rock, alternative, and metal are more of my thing)… But there is truly no better way to pump up during a run than to listen to this stuff! Dead Mau5 radio is really good too!
3. The weather of a New York spring. There is nothing better… Plus, the mid 60s-70s are the best temperatures to run in in my opinion!
4. Running. I am FINALLY getting my running mojo back! I truly believe that it has everything to do with the fact that I am finally out of the toxic environment that I was in at school! Bad vibes = bad runs.
5. Being with my family and friends. This has to be the thing out of these 5 that I have been loving the most this past week. I am so over the moon about being home and being close to my family and friends. I have such a tight knit family, both immediate and extended. Being away from them just felt foreign and wrong. I never want to live half way across the country from my family again.
What have you been loving this week?