Hey guys! Today I’m doing my first ever link up post (is that what I should call it?) and I’m super excited!
Thinking Out Loud Thursday is a weekly collection of random thoughts. Basically, you ignore the usual ideas of what a blog post should be and just roll with whatever pops into your head.
Thank you to the wonderful Amanda over at Running With Spoons for creating such a fun link up!
Actually, Amanda’s blog was one of the first ever discovered!
So let’s get into this!
- Right now the main thought on my mind is how badly I want to be watching Orange Is The New Black right now. I finally started watching season 2 the other day (yeah, I know that I’m late to the game) and oh my goodness! I completely forgot just how great this show is!
So much hate for this dude.
So much love for this coupling.
And so much love for Officer Bennett in general…. He’s kinda-sorta the cutest.
2. I’m going to the beach tomorrow and I never go to the beach because honestly, as much as it’s my favorite place on the planet, the idea of going out in public in a bathing suit has kept me from enjoying it… But I’m making myself go and I am sure that I won’t regret it!
Also, the only bathing suit I have that’s not either the one-piece that I use for the gym or that is falling apart is the Triangl bikini that I spent a billion dollars on last year and the bottom is too big on me so I’m sitting here and googling how to shrink neoprene… Yeah, it’s not looking like it’s possible…
3. One of these days I’m going to go to bed at a normal time so I don’t need an obscene amount of caffeine to get me through my day… I can’t physically sleep past 7:30 (the very latest, I’m normally up by 6-6:30) so this whole going to sleep after midnight every night isn’t exactly ideal.
4. I miss running so much it’s actually insane. All I want to do tomorrow morning is wake up super early and go for a nice long run… But my knee doesn’t feel any better so I know that I can’t. I’m going to try to make an acupuncture appointment for Saturday and hopefully that will help!
5. I can’t decide if my workout tomorrow morning should be on the bike or on the elliptical. I feel like I always do the elliptical as my cross training (that or the stair mill) so I should change it up and do a spin-type workout on the bike. At the same time, I get so bored so fast on the bike. I also feel like the elliptical may give me a better workout… But maybe if I worked harder on the bike I would get a better workout and would work muscles that I don’t normally work.
Ugh. The struggle is so real.
Well, that was fun!
Someone help me with my dilemma and make a decision for me! Which exercise machine should I do tomorrow?
What’s on your mind right now? Tell me the first thing that pops into your head, no matter how weird!