Hey everyone! It’s that time of the week again where I tell you all of the random things that I have been loving this week!
So let’s talk!
- Obviously, I have been loving Orange Is the New Black this week… So good. I’m embarrassed to admit that I am already on episode 9… Whoops.
2. My absolute favorite television related thing this week is actually a commercial. In fact, not only is it my television favorite, but it is my favorite thing in general this week.
When I was at the gym this morning (I wound up doing an elliptical workout by the way… you know, in case you were being eaten away by the not-knowing), I had the channel set to MTV. I wasn’t really watching it, but it was basically just on because nothing else was on and I felt like zoning out. The screen cut to this commercial and the first line of it grabbed my attention.
Seriously, watch the video… It’s one of the best things you will see today. I promise. Love the message.
- I actually enjoyed the elliptical workout that I did this morning more than I expected to!
I added an extra 5 minutes of intervals onto the end before my cool down to make the workout a nice 35 minutes. It wasn’t all that intense, but it definitely got my heart pounding!
2. Still loving swimming, but I’m getting a little bitter towards it because all I want to do is go for a run!
- We need to talk about this cauliflower steak burger… If you are a frequent reader, you know all to well that I have an obsession with cauliflower. I will be trying this out ASAP.
- I normally enjoy my sugar snap peas raw, but these roasted sugar snap peas with mint and sea salt look way too good to pass up.
Time with my grandparents.
Beach with friends.
What have you been loving this week? Let me know!